Study OFT & Inner Alchemy with Andrew
Feb 16 @ 10:00 am – Feb 17 @ 5:00 pm
A Weekend Healing Intensive with Andrew Fretwell
• The compassionate listening touch, No Harm No Shame, No Guilt No Blame
• The most effective Chi Nei Tsang applications for the abdomen.
• How to develop sensitivity to where the life force is blocked in the abdomen
• Feeling & intuitively understanding the 5 phases and how they express within yourself and others.
• The outer and inner virtues of the 5 phases, Water, Wood, Fire, Earth & Metal
• The 5 different types of compassionate touch for each phase and associated organs.
• Deep Earth Pulsing Qi Gong & 9 Cosmic Spirals Qi Gong for grounding.
• Compassionate listening skills.
• Cognitive maps: We create our own reality with one of the 5 phases of Chi. Stories/Beliefs we continually tell ourselves that are at the core of our View of Life
• Learn to identify the core phase imbalance and tell yourself and your client’s stories that contribute to wholeness. Example for the FIRE phase: “Love is a choice I can exercise moment by moment”
The experiences of life impact us all, but how we receive and interpret those experiences depends on our View of Life.
Our view of life will be based on many things, including our upbringing our relationship with father & mother, our siblings, the influence of the environment even our ancestors have a very big influence on us through our DNA and genetic inheritance.
If we had to sort through all these influences it could take us decades to really understand our view of life, thankfully there is a much easier and direct way.
The 5 Phases of the life force Chi/Qi. Water, Wood, Fire, Earth & Metal.
According to the Taoist 5 Phase/Element model of the universe, a human being is born with, or develops early in life, an imbalance in the natural functioning of ONE these Five Phases.
This imbalance or distortion of one of the phases of the life force, sometimes called the Constitutional Type, becomes the underlying cause of symptoms and more importantly perception of life, through core beliefs. This imbalance also holds the persons deepest spiritual potential, once the core imbalance is brought into conscious awareness.
This deeply trans-formative and healing course will focus on developing inner and outer skills to understand the 5 phases within along with detailed practical application of specific Chi Nei Tsang techniques on the abdomen and back that Andrew has found the most effective over the last 30 years of his own healing practice.
During the course Andrew will demonstrate the touch and at the same time describe the underlying core view of life and spiritual virtue associated with the touch.
Andrew is also offering a WUJI GONG course on the Friday evening before this event details below
Book with Carina Andersson,
At the latest 10th of February.
Price: 2 000 Sv
500 Sv kr to book a place
Or Swish: 0709-527751
International attendees can fly into Copenhagen airport and take a direct train, 1 and a half hour from within the airport to angelholm