OFT Level 3 – Emotional Alchemy
Red Dragon Sinning Pearl & Fusion of the 5 Elements
With Andrew Fretwell
One of the greatest challenges to modern spiritual seekers is confusion over feelings.
Where do they come from?
Why are they so elusive?
Where does negativity come from?
How can we harness feelings to deepen our Soul Realization & Clarity?
Fusion of the Five Elements & The Red Dragon Spinning Pearl are the two essential daily Inner Alchemy practices for anyone who wants to deepen their ability to be centered and compassionate with their own and others negative emotions.
These two inner alchemy practices are designed to crystallize and ground LOVE & COMPASSION as a centered feeling inside your body, so that you can truly feel like what it is like to embody love rather then just conceptualize about it
It’s one thing to understand Love and Compassion with your intellect as a concept or as a moral compass, it’s a totally different experience to feel it embodied within you as a stable state of being.
The Inner Alchemy practices you learn over this weekend will ground your soul’s wisdom and vibration inside you! (if you practice regularly)
During this weekend course you will learn and experience.
- How feelings arise, how they control us, why we wrongly worship feelings.
- Understand the 5 Elements and how they relate to the 5 outer senses and how these 5 Elements become the 12 meridians of our body/minds personality
- How our shadow and resistance is very often hiding in the positive self-image we have of ourselves. This bouncing back and forth between positive and negative drains our life force.
- How negative emotional states are being created by core beliefs about our identity that are not in alignment with our Souls vibration.
- How the extremes of negative and positive at the personality level creates internal and external conflict that creates a lot of confusion for our personality’s mind and this has the effect hiding our Soul’s intent for completing our life purpose.
- How the Fusion and Red Dragon Spinning Pearl practices creates what the Taoists call Soul Clarity within.
- Learn the secret of “eating and transforming” negative emotional energy, blending it in a “cauldron” at the navel. The yin Fusion practice gently embraces negative emotions and slowly “dissolves” un-centered or dis-harmonious feelings back into the belly center/dantian.
- How to reclaim the life force hidden and trapped in our resistance and shadow states.
- How trapped and stuck negative emotions along with rigid attachment to the positive image we have of ourselves are always at the root of unhappiness and painful physical symptoms.
What you learn to embody on this course will give you a real-world practical tool to transform negative emotions and internal conflicts simply and effectively.
Fusion of the 5 Elements – Emotional Alchemy is the science of transforming your feelings not by repressing them and not by judging them, but by embracing them and claiming back the life force (Qi) that is their source.
In addition to the Fusion practice we will also learn another technique of balancing and centering our emotional body.
The Red Dragon Spinning Pearl. A secret energy technique that until recently has not been taught to the general public, originating from the famous Wu Dang Mountain in China.
In ordinary microcosmic orbit methods, energy (qi) is circulated on the front channel (chest) and the back channel (along the spine). The red dragon’s orbit combines blood (jing) and energy (qi). It penetrates deeper into the body, causing more powerful transformations at many levels.
One of the challenges that every human being face’s is creating healthy boundaries between their inner personal space and what is happening in the public outer space.
The Red Dragon Spinning Pearl orbit creates an energetic “buffer zone” between the two. This is a much saner way to live, and it protects the delicate spiritual changes that need time to evolve within us before we birth them out into the world.
The Red Dragon Spinning Pearl orbit HARMONIZES ABOVE & BELOW.
Tao Cosmology holds as one of its primary principles the correspondence between Microcosm and Macrocosm. There is a famous alchemical maxim that sums this up nicely: As Above, So Below. The Red Dragon orbit links Heaven and Earth within our personal Energy Body.
This means that if we can get our Qi flowing in an orbit pattern locally – IN OUR BODY – that we will be in harmony with the flow of Qi in the larger BODY OF NATURE.
Our body and nature’s body are mirror images of each other, a balanced micro-macro cosmic relationship. But if we are energetically asleep the forces in our subconscious can act out in wild and disturbing ways.
Ultimately attending this course will start the process of grounding your Souls wisdom and vibration into your life.
Who is this course for?
For anyone who wants a practical and effective tool for managing and transforming difficult emotional states within themselves.
This course is considered essential before the more advanced bodywork and diagnostic training with Andrew, OFT Level 4 – View of Life that will take place in Bulgaria in May 2019.
This Emotional Alchemy courses is required for all OFT students who want to eventually qualify as a professional OFT Guide.
This course is also ideal for anyone contemplating and using the Gene Keys as it will give you a real world tool for transforming the shadows into gifts and reclaiming the energy/life force trapped in the shadows.
This course is also very useful for any professional therapist working in the counselling field as it will build a strong neutral and compassionate energy body.
Please note you do not need to attend OFT level 1 and level 2 to attend this course it is open to all.